When you become a member of the credit union
a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit
of $5 is required. All members must maintain a $5 balance
in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate
regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average
daily balance in your savings account. Click
here for current rate information.
- Access through Timely Teller, our 24 hour telephone account access
- E-Branch/Home Banking access
- ATM/MasterMoney Debit cards
- Quarterly statements by mail.
- Tiered Savings Accounts
- Withdrawals: Members may make up to six savings withdrawals per year
free of charge. After six withdrawals in one year a
$5 charge per excessive withdrawal is applied
- Payroll deduction:
You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly
from your paycheck.
If you have any other questions about regular savings accounts
at CGR Credit Union, contact us. Click here for
the savings calculator.